We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
yup! check the diaries of goodlucktummy, mrox, arlo, dutiful.wife and Beijingpal. Puro Pinoy. I'll give you access to my picture. Check it out
So you have paid and submitted the required blood test? If yes, expect your program in 7 to 14 days.
^^sis, pareho pala tayo ng storya. Before I got married I was 125-127lbs but I gained so much weight after getting married and having gone through 2 miscarriages. I'm also 5'6". Right now I weigh 140lbs and my target weight is 133-135lbs. I'll be happy with that weight since my inches lost is really big. From a size 14-16UK, I'm now down to size 8UK. The last time I was a size 8 was way back in college!Your meal plan will be ready in a week or two after results of your blood test has been submitted to the clinic. Konting patience na lang. Good luck!
Can i ask you, how do you manage when people see you now? Do they look surprised? Do you find yourself reintroducing yourself to all your friends, relatives, acquaintance?