watch now

Author Topic: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet  (Read 210769 times)

sweeykoi

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #180 on: June 25, 2011, 06:57:58 pm »
yup! :D check the diaries of goodlucktummy, mrox, arlo, dutiful.wife and Beijingpal.  Puro Pinoy.  I'll give you access to my picture. Check it out :)

achentarush & mamasquik ,can I have fruits  in between meals... or  i need to eat the fruits during mealtime

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #181 on: June 25, 2011, 07:23:40 pm »
^You can have them in between meals or with meals basta within your daily allowance. What I did during my first week I took the fruits as my snacks para di ako magutom in between my main meals.

serenity

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #182 on: June 25, 2011, 09:05:46 pm »
 For your yogurt allowance, you are allowed to have the plain/unsweetened low fat ones lang ba? Saan kayo bumibili? I can only find the fruit flavored zero fat yogurt ( like elle and vire blueberry or green apple) in the grocery. I'm not  doing Cohen's pa naman but thinking about it. :)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #183 on: June 25, 2011, 09:24:28 pm »
^It should be plain yoghurt. I bought mine at Rustans. But lately madaling maubos yung stock so I don't get to eat yoghurt muna.

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #184 on: June 25, 2011, 11:20:46 pm »
It should be 2% fat or less.  Some allowed brands: Yoplait Yoplus, Bulla, Emmi, Rizal Low Fat or Non-Fat and Sage.

serenity

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #185 on: July 10, 2011, 05:40:15 pm »
^^thanks for the replies! Would you know anyone in Metro Manila who does delivery of Cohen meals for people who can't prepare their own meals? I have a friend who is asking. I think she got her program abroad and will be visiting Manila soon and staying in hotels.

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #186 on: July 10, 2011, 06:10:27 pm »
meron akong nasearch sa FB pero nung nag PM ako di naman sumagot.  Tingin ko more on South Beach diet sila. Pero sa tutoo lang nakakatakot magpadeliver ha.  How can you be sure na tama ang timbang?

Baka diet ka ng diet tapos di naman nagwowork kasi mali-mali pala ang weight. Ako nga for me lang ang hinahanda ko pero nagcoconcentrate ako pag nagweweigh.  Pag sinasabayan ko ng pagtetelephone or nood ng tv naku inuulit ko pa.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #187 on: July 10, 2011, 08:01:05 pm »
^^I agree, it's not a good idea to have food delivered. Baka di masunod yung weight and the way the food is cooked.

Just an update, went shopping today and I had a pleasant surprise. I'm now down to a size 8 (UK)! Starting from a size 16-14 when I started the program, went down 4 dress sizes! The challenge now is to maintain my weight from now on.

 :)

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #188 on: July 10, 2011, 10:30:13 pm »
wow, mamasqueak, tapos ka na ng refeed?!  ako inorder na kasi a few lbs away from range na lang ako.  gusto ko ng matapos tong diet and move on to maintenance.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #189 on: July 11, 2011, 11:29:51 am »
^Sis, wala pa ako sa refeed. I'm going to the clinic either on Sat or Mon for my 3rd month weigh-in and blood test. I'm still 5-8 lbs away from my ideal weight but as per inches lost okay na ako. I'll request kung pwedeng refeed na ako. Tamang-tama so I won't have a difficult time when I leave for my vacation.

By the way, you look great!   ;)

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #190 on: July 11, 2011, 01:45:41 pm »
thanks mamasqueak :)

ako naman 2 to 9 lbs away kaya Rachel already ordered my refeed.  kasi 2 weeks daw or more bago dumating yun. Ako naman di pa satisfied sa inches lost. Marami pang bilbil :P Kaya gusto ko 9 lbs pa bago ko start ang refeed

Ennaoj1130

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #191 on: July 12, 2011, 01:07:12 pm »
Hi Everyone,

I just enrolled myself to Cohen last saturday, did my blood test yesterday, how soon would my diet plan be prepared? I am hoping that things will be smooth from now on... last saturday tested my patience, due to heavy traffic in edsa, i wasnt able to attend the info session...grrr but because ive read so much about cohen already and ive seen results on my friend, i said that i badly want to be enrolled so they let me, i insisted to have my blood test done same day but guess what i was 5 hours over fasted... for a moment i thought that those could be signs that i shouldnt have enrolled myself, but i really want this badly not only to be back on shape but moreso to improve my fertility. Ive been married for more than 2 years now, i got preggy last march 2010 but unfortunately i miscarried and havent conceived again since then. I am 5'6 my normal weight 120 but after the wedding i gained so much weight... I am really really hoping that I would be able to go through the cohen program...

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #192 on: July 12, 2011, 05:06:21 pm »
So you have paid and submitted the required blood test?  If yes, expect your program in 7 to 14 days.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #193 on: July 12, 2011, 05:12:06 pm »
^^sis, pareho pala tayo ng storya. Before I got married I was 125-127lbs but I gained so much weight after getting married and having gone through 2 miscarriages. I'm also 5'6". Right now I weigh 140lbs and my target weight is 133-135lbs. I'll be happy with that weight since my inches lost is really big. From a size 14-16UK, I'm now down to size 8UK. The last time I was a size 8 was way back in college!

Your meal plan will be ready in a week or two after results of your blood test has been submitted to the clinic. Konting patience na lang. Good luck!

 :)

kreez

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #194 on: July 12, 2011, 07:58:11 pm »
hmmmm this looks interesting and promising..... need ko na talaga maglose ng weight!!! i live here in Ams and i saw na meron din pala silang online and I think meron din silang office dito sa Ams pero nagulat ako ang price lang sa internet na nakita ko for the online program is $249 (€170) bakit sobrang mura compared sa 55K na charge dyan sa pinas??? is this the real deal or baka fake toh, pero Dr. Cohen daw eh....

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #195 on: July 12, 2011, 08:11:49 pm »
^mas mahal talaga dito sa Pinas. The online program is just good for 12 weeks while the clinic based program like here in Manila is for 6 months. I prefer the clinic based program kasi meron kang personal na nakakausap na consultant for any of your concerns. And I feel mas namomonitor nila ang progress mo.

 

Ennaoj1130

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #196 on: July 13, 2011, 09:35:40 am »
So you have paid and submitted the required blood test?  If yes, expect your program in 7 to 14 days.

Yes, thanks for the info  ;)

Ennaoj1130

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #197 on: July 13, 2011, 09:38:49 am »
^^sis, pareho pala tayo ng storya. Before I got married I was 125-127lbs but I gained so much weight after getting married and having gone through 2 miscarriages. I'm also 5'6". Right now I weigh 140lbs and my target weight is 133-135lbs. I'll be happy with that weight since my inches lost is really big. From a size 14-16UK, I'm now down to size 8UK. The last time I was a size 8 was way back in college!

Your meal plan will be ready in a week or two after results of your blood test has been submitted to the clinic. Konting patience na lang. Good luck!

 :)

Oo nga sis, similar ang story natin, grabe galing laki ng nilose mo, i am hoping for the same result,
sana mabalik din ako sa body ko nun college days, where my waist only measures 26 hahaha, i am happy for you... pag nareceive ko na diet plan ko, i'll make my diary para mas maging determined ako  to stick with the plan :)

amberstar

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #198 on: July 13, 2011, 12:10:21 pm »
Hi! Pa join...

I just enrolled this week sa Cohen, they ask me to wait for 7-14days daw for the program. 

@achengtarush & @mama squeak!

Juz wanna ask, kasi I'm afraid(not for the diet), I'm afraid on how I would look if this program work for me and if i could maintain it long-term.  I can never imagine how would i look like if i reach my ideal weight, I've been overweight all my life, i do loose weight when I get sick but never in the weight limit that they want to me achieve...  Can i ask you, how do you manage when people see you now?  Do they look surprised? Do you find yourself reintroducing yourself to all your friends, relatives, acquaintance?

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #199 on: July 13, 2011, 04:19:50 pm »
 


 Can i ask you, how do you manage when people see you now?  Do they look surprised? Do you find yourself reintroducing yourself to all your friends, relatives, acquaintance?

amberstar, you are funny.  People will still recognize you although baka mapaisip.  Some things will remain the same like you smile for instance or your eyes.  How much do you have to lose? Ako nakaka 83 lbs na. Yung mga officemate ko dito sa office ko ngayon where I have been working for 10 yrs e amazed kasi they never saw me thin.  Pero yung mga friends ko in HS, College and earlier jobs nakita nila akong thin, kaya mas marerecognize nila ako siguro ngayon.

Kasi nung katabaan ko dun sila gulat na gulat.

I hope to maintain this long-term. Sayang naman effort ko!  Pero since I am still in the diet, wala pa akong definite answer for you.  Pero ang alam ko after refeed they will give you  weight management guidelines.  Yun ang kelangan sundin if you want to maintain the weight loss.  Will share that here once I reach maintenance.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close