We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^That is so true! Before I went into the program I always had Raisinets in the fridge. Di pwede na wala akong supply nun. But after I started and got used to eating healthy, di ko ma-imagine na addict-addict ako sa Raisinets noon. I still have Raisinets in the fridge but never ako na-tempt or had cravings for it. Binabaon na lang ni hubby sa mga flights nya.
^you better attend nalang the orientation...
Gladz : parang first thing you have to get rid of are junk food (that includes sweets). sayang ang diet if you wont control yourself from consuming desserts na sobrang taas ng calories
^yes sis 12 weeks lang, di ko nalang siguro muna replyan, tapos register nalang ulit ako pag ready na ako..susko, may nagpadala pa sakin ng sandamakmak na tortillos as in isang box na malalaki, ubusin ko nalang muna ito lol!
@sweeykoi, ikaw nga si Kikay! okay I am already following your diary. Will tell the other Pinoys there too.
yup! check the diaries of goodlucktummy, mrox, arlo, dutiful.wife and Beijingpal. Puro Pinoy. I'll give you access to my picture. Check it out