Author Topic: Can men get too attached to someone he is having casual sex with regularly?  (Read 70182 times)

jojo2978

• GirlTalker
Re: Can men get too attached to someone he is having casual sex with regularly?
« Reply #280 on: February 11, 2019, 06:53:13 am »
Usually,  in this kind of set up,  cards are already laid down in the table. But...  like a box of chocolates, in life, anything is possible.

three8one

• Super GirlTalker
  • GuyTalker
« Reply #281 on: February 11, 2019, 01:10:39 pm »
based sa title ng thread ng thread, my opinion is yes. but kung hanggang kalian, yun ang hindi ko alam...  ::)
.... apart from You i can do nothing.... but with God nothing is impossible...therefore, I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.

John 15:5
Matthew 19:26
Philippians 4:13

chubbybunny07

• Probationary
« Reply #282 on: December 24, 2019, 01:44:50 pm »
my current bf and i started as fubu. from cybers*x we met 2 months later, just made out. then 3 months later, momol pa din. more than a month later we did it na, and then a few weeks later it happened again and he wanted to take things seriously. i didn't show na i was into him during those months of cyber, it was just playtime for me, that's how i had to see it. we would rarely talk but whenever we did he was always sweet and tells me he loves me. i always shrugged it off until the second time we did it and he asked if we could date.

we're together for 5 months now and have been living together.

hack__you

• Probationary
« Reply #283 on: January 07, 2020, 12:36:09 am »
Yes

itsmechariz

• i roll up :))
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #284 on: February 05, 2020, 12:16:05 am »
Any update here 😀
"I'M IMPERFECT, but I'M PERFECTLY ME."

NeilRudecat

• GirlTalker
  • The Truth on Informed Choice & Women Empowerment!
« Reply #285 on: February 05, 2020, 01:13:06 pm »
Yes, but there's that need to read the signs and take control.  I was having casual sex with 4 partners in 2018.

I was getting attached with the youngest.  She was 19 years old.  I met her online.  She was a first timer on everything.  She said we're doing it for the pleasure of it and not for love or anything.  We started in May, meeting up to check in at a hotel then continued 1-2 times every month.  By July, after she gave me a note telling me she loves me, I also started telling her I love her as we made love.  But by October, she  confessed to having accepted a suitor her age to be her boyfriend.  She said she loves me and she's confused.  We continued to meet in November.  She said she already had sex with him.  He was rough and demanding and she didn't like it.  We made love for the last time that month.  She still wanted us to meet and continue what we are doing but I told her I can't anymore.  I told her I love her and she must choose.  They are now living together in her boyfriend's place.

The three others that I am having casual sex with: A 22 year old girl (that time) whom I began seeing in June and then every 2 months but also had a boyfriend by 2019, a 47 year old single mom ...April and up to the present ..up to 2 times a week but had an LDR boyfriend since July 2019 (but still want us to continue our CI or Chck-Ins)...and a 41 year old single lady living alone ...August 2017 and until now ...about once a month.

I am honest and open towards them.  They are aware that I am dating others and these dates almost always involve sex.

I know I am very capable of providing real love and even enter into a strictly monogamous relationship ...but I am equally aware of how people would fall into infatuation or cases of possession obsession.

I don't seduce them or lure them into having sex.  I respect women so I never initiate sexual solicitation.  However, I also recognize their need for affection and intimacy so when I am asked for a more private and intimate moment, I would gladly make myself available.  I love conversations (I love listening) and eating together or simply hanging out. 
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 01:39:56 pm by NeilRudecat »
(http://)

itsmechariz

• i roll up :))
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #286 on: February 10, 2020, 01:37:47 am »
Wow! I can?t believe this. Andami naman nila hehe
"I'M IMPERFECT, but I'M PERFECTLY ME."

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close