Author Topic: Can men get too attached to someone he is having casual sex with regularly?  (Read 76591 times)

telekikay

• Mister Mojo Rising Is A
  • GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Day destroys the night, Light divides the day...
Re: Can men get too attached to someone he is having casual sex with regularly?
« Reply #260 on: October 02, 2014, 11:10:51 am »
^hmmmm parang gusto ko yan set up na yan ah...hahahaha eh gusto mo naman i-BF eh, meet the parents na! lolz!
"Smoking helps you lose weight -- one lung at a time!"

tisaygirl123

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #261 on: October 02, 2014, 11:22:40 am »
What do you mean about the setup thingy? hahah!
No, that's my loyalty kasi to the one I loved. Meet my parents! haha  ;D

jtansanco

• GUY
  • Super GirlTalker
  • San Francisco
« Reply #262 on: October 02, 2014, 01:03:41 pm »
I think YES.

Alam ko na story mo. Inlove ka na. Hahahaha
Life Is Like A Game Of Chess

telekikay

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #263 on: October 02, 2014, 01:40:34 pm »
What do you mean about the setup thingy? hahah!
No, that's my loyalty kasi to the one I loved. Meet my parents! haha  ;D

the one you loved? past tense? move on...sige na, let him meet your parents! hahaha

telekikay

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #264 on: October 02, 2014, 01:43:53 pm »

BOOM!!!

tisaygirl123

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #265 on: October 02, 2014, 02:07:26 pm »
^ Ay Nako Jake! I'm not inlove. (indenial stage?)
Haha seriously, I don't want to involve muna sa ganyang bagay ulit. Alam mo na  8)

Telekikay ^ love I mean.   

jtansanco

• GUY
  • Super GirlTalker
  • San Francisco
« Reply #266 on: October 02, 2014, 02:51:58 pm »
^ Ah, ganon? So first name basis na tayo? Haha. Yes, you are but I can see that you're enjoying the perks of it. Mapagbigay yang sayo eh. Haha
Life Is Like A Game Of Chess

tisaygirl123

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #267 on: October 02, 2014, 02:58:40 pm »
^ haha Hwag! Joke lang yon, J lang talaga dapat eh not Ja** haha! No hindi talaga. Don't want to get involve nga sa ganon pero attached ako.
Yes, super mapag bigay. pwede ng ilagay sa isang cabinet lahat ng things. Pero never ako nagpabili ha, siya lang talaga nag bibigay.

PM nalang!  ;D

OT na ito sorry!

p0isonIvy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #268 on: October 03, 2014, 11:22:35 pm »
i just finished watching the movie "two night stand". at sympre, just like any hollywood ending, the girl and boy who had a one night stand (actually 2night stand hehe) ended up falling for each other. and they lived happily ever after.

pero thats in the movies. in reality, mejo suntok sa buwan ito. esp if both parties are grounded and they know what tney are really getting into.

wanderbrewha

• so much muchness.
« Reply #269 on: December 08, 2014, 07:55:32 pm »
^i know two couples who ended up getting married after being fubus for a  couple of years.

i'd say it could be one of two things, both parties steer clear from having multiple partners, that even though initially,  they only want their carnal desires fulfilled they kind of connected beyond their urges.

rare but it happens. the boyfriend i had for 4 years started as fwb as well.

the problem with girls having fwb is that we can't avoid reading between the lines. hanggang walang sinasabi along with the attachment na hinihirit, dont buy it, ever. in our few months together, the ex would always tell me that. and i guess that's what toughened me then. walang selos, walang expectation, love came after a year na, when he realised he was about to lose me to an officemate.

oh yeah, guys are extremely possessive and territorial. sheez
'cause i'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream...

p0isonIvy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #270 on: December 08, 2014, 09:50:52 pm »

oh yeah, guys are extremely possessive and territorial. sheez

^ i super agree  ;D

dismembered

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Damn you all!
« Reply #271 on: December 09, 2014, 11:56:33 am »
Based on biological perspective, it is very likely. Hormones and attraction. Same lang din siguro sa girls na they get attached sa guys din.

"Look, I really don't want to go to hell, but I can't stop my nature. I'm just a hateful person."

little_princess

• Shopaholic Princess
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Princess in a teacup
« Reply #272 on: December 09, 2014, 12:06:41 pm »
Highly unlikely, it happens but then what are the odds? More often than not, it ends. Let's not delude ourselves that there will always be a fairytale ending. The regular relationships end, paano pa the FWB and FUBU?

fredprinz

• Junior GirlTalker
  • The guy that saves you from cockroaches that fly.
« Reply #273 on: December 09, 2014, 12:23:11 pm »
Yes to the initial question.

And yes to the statement that men tend to be territorial and possessive, especially if we have "feelings" for the lady, may it be romantic or a sexual desire.
Remember the person who told you he can't live without you? Well, look at him now, still alive and s***. =P

wanderbrewha

• so much muchness.
« Reply #274 on: December 09, 2014, 12:29:22 pm »
^fleeting and real. it's not about giving false hopes, it's accepting what is there at the moment and live with it.
'cause i'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream...

dismembered

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Damn you all!
« Reply #275 on: December 09, 2014, 04:25:12 pm »
Highly unlikely, it happens but then what are the odds? More often than not, it ends. Let's not delude ourselves that there will always be a fairytale ending. The regular relationships end, paano pa the FWB and FUBU?

Odds? Sa mga gullible na guys or first timers into this set up nangyayari yung attachments. Pero syempre, yung mga regulars or expert, what more can you expect?
"Look, I really don't want to go to hell, but I can't stop my nature. I'm just a hateful person."

little_princess

• Shopaholic Princess
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Princess in a teacup
« Reply #276 on: December 09, 2014, 05:05:01 pm »
^ I was talking about those who do it habitually. The percentage of the first timers falling compared to those experts are higher for sure but then more often than not, it doesn't really end up to being a legitimate relationship.

Plus if you have male friends, your buddies won't really let you fall if you just intended to play. I've seen it one too many times

dismembered

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Damn you all!
« Reply #277 on: December 09, 2014, 09:54:25 pm »
^ I was talking about those who do it habitually. The percentage of the first timers falling compared to those experts are higher for sure but then more often than not, it doesn't really end up to being a legitimate relationship.

Plus if you have male friends, your buddies won't really let you fall if you just intended to play. I've seen it one too many times

You are absolutely correct for those guys who do it habitually. This set up is definitely not a good move for a girl to find a legitimate relationship. More often than not, guys who are into this setup are also the guys who will give you trouble in the long run for the same reason.

drharleyquinnmd

« Reply #278 on: February 05, 2018, 05:53:07 pm »
I'm currently in this kind of setup and naaliw ako sa pagbasa sa thread :)
I actually don't know what to do. Ngayon, ineenjoy ko lang yun moment, go with the flow lang ang peg.

ms.holly

• GirlTalker
« Reply #279 on: February 05, 2018, 10:15:43 pm »
Very unlikely. Men handle their emotions different than women it is said na cocompartmentalize nila ang emotions and thoughts nila. Kaya kung sex sex lang kung love love talaga. Yung cases na you fall and marry eventually i think that is the minority like less than 10% of the time mangyayare. Otherwise men will not deny themselves a good rump that they can boast to their friends. But if you think about it if you're a man would you really want to be in a relationship with someone na nakiki FWB with just anyone? pano kung kayo na he cannot trust you and for men a woman's fidelity is a big deal    lalo na ngaun  na madameng girls na into casual sex. Siyempre walang lalake yung gustong lokohin na lang just when they have fallen already. Now another factor is when sobrang ganda ni girl then they guy might fall even though mejo easy si girl ( galing ko lang kase sa showbiz update thread ) Like Ellen and JLC Ellen is not really girl friend material atleast not long term kase nga she is so unpredictable and maybe even promiscous and lalake iiwas na lang but they will not deny themselves the "good time" specially if the girl is willing and super ganda. But then again madaling mafall din if the girl is that beautiful but then lets see how long that physical allure lasts diba. I think lahat naman ng tao pag serious relationship looking for peaceful and  relaxed    hindi yung puro doubt or away because you cant trust each other
The blues are because you're getting fat and maybe it's been raining too long, you're just sad that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling?

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close