We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Ako naman pinapanindigan ko muna ang tretinoin and sunblock combo. I checked reviews on makeupalley.com for our sisses na nasa 40+ above. and many reviews say, they look 10 to 20 years older.
^gusto ko rin yan i-try, sis. kasi affordable compraed to other brands kaya lang natatakot ako na hindi mahiyang. Glad na hiyang ka diyan. With olay total effects kasi, ok sa akin nung first 3 bottles. After that, gumaspang na ang skin ko. Same with regenerist.
^i have read about matrixyl also so i looked for an anti-aging product that contains this ingredient that somehow fits my budget. meron din ibang products with this ingredients pero sobrang mahal naman. i was actually torn between strivectin and neostrata, i'll try this first and see before i switch again. i might also try the day moisturizer and maybe the radiance cream and body lotion.
been trying some of these and I've expanded my skin care products. i've been focusing more on skincare than make up kasi having a nice canvas is the best foundation for any make up you apply, or you can skip make up and still look beautiful.I think gumagana naman sya so far kasi I met with an old friend (she's visiting from Singapore) and she commented on how my skin looks better than hers (she actually said I look 10 years younger than her, but I'm older by 6 months!)hope this helps
hi sis! Hope you don't mind but what are the products that you use? I'm very interested in this coz I'm already 34 and although people say I don't look my age, still I can see fine lines around my eyes already. I have tried la mer before but it's just so expensive for me. And honestly, I've been venturing into trying natural skin care like organic oils,etc.
Marami rin kong fine lines under the eyes. I think it's because I used to smoke a lot. I've been using strivectin eye cream for month now and I think nale-lessen yung fine lines. But I'll see after about 3 months kung conclusive nga na effective sya.