We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I'm considering buying SKII but only the essence. What else should I get to maximize the effects?
I agree! at 27 I started using exactly these 3. And my skin took a 180-degree turn from dullness. When I was pregnant, I did use AHAs (glycolic acid).If you want a maintenance regimen, start with these 3. From my research it saved a lot of people from costly cosmetic surgery when they became older.
i tried the la prarie and creme de lamer pero and it really work wonders A bit pricey but its worth it naman. I tried clinique before okay naman pero parang ang slow ng effect. I bought veld's age killer here and still waiting for the full results (so far so good)
ako din allergic sa mga sunscreen up to spf 15 lang ako and sa topical vit C allergic din ako