Author Topic: Anti-Aging Tips and Products  (Read 166089 times)

pinky25

Re: Anti-Aging Products
« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2011, 11:15:49 pm »
ponds anti ageing for me, im using it for more than a year now.
serum, night cream and day cream.

prettybarbie

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #81 on: June 02, 2011, 11:23:31 pm »
Retin-A for me for nightime and glycolic acid for daytime...it works wonder

snowyice

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #82 on: June 03, 2011, 03:10:00 am »
@PINKAHOLIC you are too young to use any product baka lalong makasira just drink plenty of water to oxidize your skin. Trust me you will be amaze with the result.  I would suggest that you find a good cleanser lalo na if you are into make up and tone your skin to make sure na talagang malinis enough na yun for you.  Don't hurry yourself you will get there. joke!  ;D

rics

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #83 on: June 03, 2011, 04:33:23 am »
I will start with neostrata tonight and will continue till i finish the bottle. in the morning i use neutrogena with retinol. the later is ok naman, i stopped using this for a few months when i switched to olay. i also used another neutrogena serum which i like bec of its peeling quality.
-- If the only prayer you say in your life is "Thank you Lord," that would suffice. --

oktoberfest22

• Aggrieved.
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2011, 08:26:09 am »
^ sis where did you buy your neutrogena with retinol? Paubos na yung sa akin and I'm looking for another source.
Be careful. Big Brother is watching...

rics

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #85 on: June 03, 2011, 10:52:13 pm »
^sis got it sa Walmart. one time there was a Johnson&Johnson warehouse sale and bought this retinol cream plus yung night serum there.
-- If the only prayer you say in your life is "Thank you Lord," that would suffice. --

blooming

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #86 on: June 03, 2011, 11:41:23 pm »

I think gumagana naman sya so far kasi I met with an old friend (she's visiting from Singapore) and she commented on how my skin looks better than hers (she actually said I look 10 years younger than her, but I'm older by 6 months!)

hope this helps

Sis, is your friend Singaporean?  Pansin ko kasi mas maganda ang skin ng mga Pilipino kesa ng mga taga-singapore. Hindi ibig sabihin purkit Chinese sila, mas maganda na ang skin nila. In fact, at least 50% of them siguro suffer from breakouts, dunno why. Must be the weather.  Kasi sa Korea, Japan or even China, magaganda mostly naman ang mga skin ng mga babae dun (pati lalaki pa nga).

PINKAHOLIC

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Girls, Ladies & Women share the same TEARS!!!
« Reply #87 on: June 03, 2011, 11:51:36 pm »
@snowyice, thanks sis sige di muna ako gagamit.
Olay soap nalang muna at vitamin e sa face, hehe sana di ako mangarag agad.
I'm not insecure to celebs walk on the RED CARPET cause they are famous.
I walk on a TOILET PAPER cause i'm just ordinary,
But at least i have my PRIVACY..

rae

• Super GirlTalker
  • If it's a matter of preference, let it go.
« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2011, 01:46:40 am »
Pwede na ba sakin ang mga anti-aging products?
I'm 20 years old pero mom of two na kaya feeling ko tumatanda na ako dahil sa stress.

Ano po mga products na budget-friendly at effective?

I started with anti-aging products when I was your age.  Nothing "advanced" though.  I use products with Vitamin C.  I tried Avalon Organics, BodyShop, but I stuck with Jason Ester-C line, and I've been using it ever since.

Also, as early as now, develop the habit of using sunblock/ sunscreen.  It's one of the best anti-aging products there is.  With sunblock though, trial and error to know what will work for you.

I think the Jason Ester-C line is quite cheap if you consider how long a bottle lasts.

When I reached 26-27, that's when I started using tretinoin.
Backread and use the search button.

PINKAHOLIC

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Girls, Ladies & Women share the same TEARS!!!
« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2011, 08:16:33 pm »
^thanks sis, para kasing may maliliit na lines na ako sa gilid ng mata, halata kapag namumuo yung concealer, takot akong magmukhang ngarag dahil lang sa mommy na, dapat double alaga sa skin.
Sige umpisahan ko sa sunblock and since hiyang ako sa olay NW, try ko olay anti-aging products nila.
I'm not insecure to celebs walk on the RED CARPET cause they are famous.
I walk on a TOILET PAPER cause i'm just ordinary,
But at least i have my PRIVACY..

rae

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2011, 12:35:09 am »
^ Some use tretinoin as early as in their teens. Gamot din kasi sya for acne.  I think you can use it too, BUT consult a dermatologist first.

Based sa research ko, yun lang ang talagang proven time and time again that really eliminate fine lines.

BUT, it can make your skin very dry at first and may purging stage.  We have a separate thread on Tretinoin.

sweet.trish

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2011, 07:50:11 pm »
safe ba sis ang tretinoin sa skin surrounding the eyes? di ba masyadon matapang?

di ba naging "in" dati ang vitamin c serum? na try nyo na?

angeljolie

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2011, 08:34:11 pm »
Nakatry nako ng vit c serum dati. Parang wala namang results. Or baka impatient lang ako.

May nagamit akong magandang anti-aging pero nanghihinayang ako bumili. Hehe. Regalo lang dati ng boss ko. Chanel Precision Rectifiance Intense Retexturizing Line Correcting Night Cream. Whew, haba.

I had glowing skin nung gumamit ako nun. Kaso I find it expensive. Mga $90 yung 50g ata.

rae

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2011, 09:46:37 pm »
^^ It's not advised sa skin around the eyes.  But I use it, my skin is not too sensitive.

curiouschellie

« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2011, 11:10:24 pm »
Sis, is your friend Singaporean?  Pansin ko kasi mas maganda ang skin ng mga Pilipino kesa ng mga taga-singapore. Hindi ibig sabihin purkit Chinese sila, mas maganda na ang skin nila. In fact, at least 50% of them siguro suffer from breakouts, dunno why. Must be the weather.  Kasi sa Korea, Japan or even China, magaganda mostly naman ang mga skin ng mga babae dun (pati lalaki pa nga).

Hi sis, no, she's Filipino din pero part Chinese. She's my go-to girl when it comes to make up, but I've come to a realization na I'm not so much into makeup than when it comes to skincare.

One of the factors syempre is good genes, pero lifestyle choices also contribute to your health and skin condition. Atsaka have you noticed how many beauty products the countries you've mentioned have? They really spend big bucks on maintaining their complexions. But that is not to say nga that all of them have great skin..

sea princess

• Probationary
« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2011, 02:17:24 pm »
Hello Everyone! I'm into anti-aging creams now... hehe! I'm turning 33 this year and looking for an anti-aging night cream. I've been religious is applying sunblock during my early 20's up to present, i use ARMADA 30 as sunblock. I'm now seeing fine lines in my forehead and eyes... nyay!!! Been checking the internet for cheaper creams and 3 products keep popping out...

1. Olay Regenerist
2. Pond's Age Miracle Cream
3. Eskinol Ageless

May nakapag-try na ba ng Pond's and Olay Regenerist? I bought a sachet of Eskinol and okay naman siya.. my skin became soft... im using this together with Human Heart Moringa Facial Wash and Human Heart Balancing toner. 

miss_dibly

• Boop Boop A Doop!
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Stop bitchin' Start lovin'!
« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2011, 06:02:04 pm »
^Sis, may Olay thread tayo. Doon may maraming reviews ng regenerist. ;)
--THE MORE YOU KNOW, THE MORE YOU'LL REALIZE HOW LESS YOU KNOW.--

lucifell

• Imeldific Bibliophile.
  • GirlTalker
  • Hedonist.
    • Website Designer and Development
« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2011, 07:44:37 pm »
Bought the Jason Ester C cream na anti-aging. Tignan ko results nya in a month.
Facial mask? Any recommendation for facial mask na  anti-aging? Queen Helene MJ lang mask ko ngayun na ginagamit. TIA :)

beautywhite

• Junior GirlTalker
  • I love Japan... Bihaku!!!
    • Japan Beauty Products
« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2011, 07:59:13 pm »

Maganda yung Etude House -Moistfull Emulsion, nakaka banat ng skin ,massage mo lang at night before bed time.

miss_dibly

• Boop Boop A Doop!
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Stop bitchin' Start lovin'!
« Reply #99 on: July 01, 2011, 08:50:33 pm »
^Sis Lucifell: kung matyaga ka mag lagay ng mga mask, baka gusto mo i try yung plain yougurt mask. As in bibili ka lang ng plain yogurt sa grocery, tapos every night mo sya gagamitin for at least 15mins. Maganda sya sa skin, parang laging hydrated at maaliwalas yung face. Mura pa! ;) Medyo nabawasan din yung pagkakaroon ko ng whiteheads nung gumamit ako nito. I lang started 2 weeks ago. Maganda din daw sya for sensitive skin. :)
--THE MORE YOU KNOW, THE MORE YOU'LL REALIZE HOW LESS YOU KNOW.--

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close