We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I think gumagana naman sya so far kasi I met with an old friend (she's visiting from Singapore) and she commented on how my skin looks better than hers (she actually said I look 10 years younger than her, but I'm older by 6 months!)hope this helps
Pwede na ba sakin ang mga anti-aging products?I'm 20 years old pero mom of two na kaya feeling ko tumatanda na ako dahil sa stress.Ano po mga products na budget-friendly at effective?
Sis, is your friend Singaporean? Pansin ko kasi mas maganda ang skin ng mga Pilipino kesa ng mga taga-singapore. Hindi ibig sabihin purkit Chinese sila, mas maganda na ang skin nila. In fact, at least 50% of them siguro suffer from breakouts, dunno why. Must be the weather. Kasi sa Korea, Japan or even China, magaganda mostly naman ang mga skin ng mga babae dun (pati lalaki pa nga).