Unless you’re going with the same old LBD, there’s really no recipe for the perfect date outfit. Everything flows from how you’re feeling at the moment, whether you’re shopping for a brand new look or mining your closet for fab, forgotten pieces.
But there is one thing every belle should bear in mind when dressing for a big date—especially if it’s with her Valentine. Keep the fashion fresh, flirtatious, and above all, feminine, so his eyes stay on you and away from distracting choices. V-Day isn’t fashion week—it’s about romance and ambiance, rather than the avant-garde. And don’t worry about leaving all your edge behind—that’s what cool accessories bring to the table.
Below, find 15 outfit ideas for the Valentine’s festivities. In the mood for a dress? Prefer pants? Or looking for something a little different? Take your pick from our gallery.
Like the outfits? Here’s where you can buy the pieces:
- Bayo is available at Shangri-La Plaza Mall, SM Mall of Asia, TriNoma, Alabang Town Center, Greenbelt 5, Power Plant Mall, Eastwood, SM Megamall, SM North EDSA, Robinsons Galleria, Greenhills, Gateway, Podium, Glorietta 3, Market! Market!, Festival Mall, Robinsons Ermita, Sta. Lucia East, SM Fairview, Robinsons Metro East, SM Manila, SM Southmall, SM Sucat, SM Bicutan, SM Marikina, and SM Cebu, among other locations.
- Celine is available at Robinsons Galleria, SM Megamall, Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Marquee Mall, SM Southmall, Glorietta 5, SM City Manila, Robinsons Place Manila, Alimall, Trinoma Mall, Gateway Mall, Eastwood Mall,Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall, Shoppesville Greenhills, SM City Marikina, Alabang Town Center, Festival Supermall, SM City Bicutan, Market! Market!, SM Super Center Sucat, SM Mall of Asia, SM City Dasmarinas, SM City Bacolod,SM City Cebu, Ayala Center Cebu, among others.
- CMG is available at Robinsons Galleria, Robinsons Midtown, Power Plant Mall, Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Alabang Town Center, Gateway, Glorietta, Greenhills, SM Mall of Asia, SM Megamall, SM North Edsa, and TriNoma, among others.
- Cocobelle, Girl Shoppe, Hotcake, Lae, Lemon, Love Jane, Mobi & Red, Plum, and Susto are available at 50th Avenue in Robinsons Galleria.
- Hip Culture is available at Robinsons Galleria and SM Megamall.
- Payless is available at Festival Mall, Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Robinsons Galleria, SM Megamall, Power Plant Mall, Market! Market!, TriNoma, Greenhills Shopping Center, SM Megamall, SM Southmall, SM Manila, SM Masinag, Marquee Mall, Nuvali, Paseo de Sta. Rosa, Ayala Center Cebu, and Abreeza Mall.
- Plains & Prints is available at Alabang Town Center, Eastwood, Gateway, Market! Market!, Robinsons Galleria, Robinsons Metro East, Glorietta 5, Glorietta 3, Shangri-La Plaza Mall, SM Mall of Asia, SM Megamall, SM Southmall, SM Sucat, SM Marikina, Greenhills, TriNoma and Robinsons Department Store branches in Galleria and Shangri-La Plaza Mall, among other locations.
- So! Fab is available at Glorietta 5, Market! Market!, Shangri-La Plaza Mall, The Ramp Crossings in Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Alimall Cubao, Greenhills Shoppesville, SM Clark, SM Manila, SM North Edsa The Block, SM Southmall, Ayala Cebu, SM Cebu, among others.
- The Ramp Crossings is available at Shangri-La Plaza Mall, TriNoma, Glorietta, and Quezon Avenue.
- What A Girl Wants is available at Robinson’s Galleria and Ayala Center Cebu and online via wagw.multiply.com.
- Yhansy is available at Shangri-La Plaza Mall.
For mor style guides, check out these galleries:
- Frugalista Wardrobe: 4 Budgets, 12 Outfits
- TV Trends: Dress Like a Small-Screen Stylista
- Stress-Free Style: 4 Christmas Parties, 16 Outfits
(Photos by Dakila Angeles. Styling by Stephanie Castillo. Assisted by Patricia Dayacap, Mike Dee, and Jasmine Cruz.)