If a pantsuit is your office go-to look, you might need to do a bit of editing because once the heat of the season strikes, you might just find yourself suffering from a heatstroke. Summer in the Philippines is always a notch hotter and in order to survive, a bit of attire tweaking is necessary. Below are a few outfit suggestions you can easily cop with pieces we’re sure you already have in your closet.
1. An oversized dress shirt accessorized with just some pearls and a pair of ballet flats will never fail to make you look #likeaboss.
2. Palazzo trousers are a great alternative to your hot and heavy slacks because most of them are made with more breathable fabrics. Wear it with a sleeveless top and heels for a winning look.
3. Swap your basic pencil skirt with the wrap variety that’s all the rage this season. Bonus points for a monochromatic ensemble.
4. One of the major trends this Spring-Summer 2017 are banker stripes so go ahead and sport a collared dress version you can rock at the office.
5. If you really can’t give up the blazer because of your line of work, simply trade in your thick button-down for an ultra thin plain white tee.
More From FemaleNetwork.com
6. If on the other hand, your job is a bit lenient, then go ahead and tie up your basic button-down and pair it with a sexy slit for a more relaxed summer work look.
7. Summer is the perfect time to play around with prints. Make sure you pick tailored pieces in the same color family for a more cohesive, office-worthy look.
8. A great way to look fresh this season is by sporting an all-white ensemble.