We all remember wearing ruffle dresses and blouses as children, back when we were forced by our parents to look cute—which is why it might surprise you to learn that ruffles are considered *hot* this 2017. Below, we present to you the ways you can pull them off like a grown woman.
1. Pair with an edgy bottom, like cutoff denim shorts.
2. Wear one in a dark hue for a more sophisticated touch.
3. Mix it with tailored items.
4. A ruffled skirt won't look overwhelming when balanced with a graphic tee.
5. Keep things looking modern and fresh with an asymmetric ruffled top.