A pencil skirt is a staple in a career woman's wardrobe for a reason. The figure-flattering silhouette never goes out of fashion, and the tailored piece always has a way of looking professional and polished. To help you maximize this wardrobe classic, here are various ways you can wear it in the office:
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
1. Contrast the slim fit with a loose sweater for a smart-casual getup.
2. Top it off with a printed blouse to keep things interesting!
3. A mock neck blouse and a pencil skirt make for an elegant pairing.
4. Tuck a polo shirt into your sleek pencil skirt for a preppy twist.
5. Switch things up! Reach for a colored pencil skirt and keep the rest of your look understated with neutrals.
6. Matching it with a short-sleeve button-down shirt gives the office staple a more laid-back vibe.
7. For casual Fridays, dress it down with a white T-shirt and a denim jacket!