Jinkee Pacquiao has been painting the town pink and trotting around the globe often clad in this sweet and delicate hue. A quick look at her Instagram feed and you'll notice her affinity for baby pink OOTDs! See how she wears it below and score some styling tips.
1. For a dainty look that you can wear comfortably while running errands, Jinkee suggests a plain tee and a pair of shorts in monochromatic pink.
2. Pair a floral off-the-shoulder top with a solid-hued pink crossbody bag for a cute travel OOTD.
3. Pink doesn't always have to be soft and frilly. Opt for a structured piece like Jinkee's tweed Chanel blazer.
4. Ruffles, puff sleeves, and a flattering sweetheart neckline—what's not to love?
5. Who says pink can't look sporty? Opt for coordinating hoodie and sweatpants for the cutest airport OOTD!
6. A pink turtleneck? Sounds like a must-have for traveling in style. Jinkee seems to think so, too—just look at her chic head-to-toe designer ensemble in Vienna, Austria!
7. We love how Jinkee's bike also comes in a pretty pink hue! It matches perfectly with her printed baby doll dress and Hermès slides.