Pastel colors are totally the hottest colors this summer, as these sorbet shades bestow refreshing OOTDs.
1. If you think a pink top with bishop sleeves is too girly for your style, pair it with ripped jeans and strappy booties.
IMAGE Pinterest, Viva Luxury
2. A perfect laid-back weekend garb for summer: a periwinkle grey matching top and culottes, a white tee, and flat sandals.
3. Add the color pink to the usual androgynous pieces.
4. Wear tailored pieces of these sweet shades to maintain a professional look at work.
5. Do you love neutrals and can't see yourself wearing color? Ride on the pastel trend by putting on pastel kicks!
Pinterest, Jana J
6. Look ultra chic with a sleek light blue pencil skirt and pointed pumps in the same color.
Pinterest; Nicole Warne
7. Combine basics in the colors light blue, pale pink, and white, as these three shades look great together.
Can't get enough of pastels? Try adding these items to your closet:
1. A pretty hair accessory
TRY: Stradivarius Knotted Print Headband, P495, at Glorietta
2. An eye-catching blouse
TRY: Forever 21 One-shoulder Ruffle Top in Blush, at SM Megamall
TRY: H&M Crushed Velvet Cami, P1,990, at SM Makati
4. A multi-colored top
TRY: Kashieca Long-sleeved top, P598, at malls and at Zalora.ph
5. A cropped jacket
TRY: Topshop Cropped Denim Jacket, at Greenbelt
6. Colored denim
TRY: Old Navy Rockstar Mid-Rise Colored Jeans, P2,250, at Bonifacio High Street
7. Pastel sneakers
TRY: Keds Tournament Mono in Blue, at Complex Lifestyle Stores