Hearts, flowers, butterflies, and all things lovey-dovey are coming your way as the world gears up for Valentine’s. Nothing like a sweet, sparkly trinket to get you in the mood—but that doesn’t mean you have to break the bank.
In this edition of Frugalista Finds, we bring you 40 necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, and hair clips that just scream V-Day. Use them to accentuate your casual outfits leading up to the lovebird weekend—and then, of course, on your big date!
Looking to buy? Here’s all the store info you’ll need:
- Accessorize is available at Robinsons Galleria, Festival Supermall, and Robinsons Ermita.
- Cocobelle, Comfit, Plum, and Girl Shoppe are available at 50th Avenue in Robinsons Galleria.
- The Ramp Crossings is available at Shangri-La Plaza Mall, TriNoma, Glorietta, and Quezon Avenue.
- Yhansy is available at Shangri-La Plaza Mall.
For more Frugalista accessories, check out these galleries:
- Frugalista Finds: Over 30 Necklaces for P400 and Below
- Frugalista Finds: Over 30 Rings Below P400
- Frugalista Finds: Over 30 Bracelets, Cuffs, and Bangles Below P400
(Photos by Dakila Angeles. Styling by Stephanie Castillo. Assisted by Patricia Dayacap, Mike Dee, and Jasmine Cruz.)