Not all flats appear overly laid-back. Flat shoes that feature smart cuts and are crafted from leather can offer the same dressy, polished vibe you'd typically get by wearing heels (minus the foot pain!). Below, add these chic flats to your rotation of everyday shoes:
P.S. Rotating the pairs that you wear on a daily basis not only allows your footwear to breathe and avoid shoe odor, but also extends the life of your everyday shoes.
1. For flats that'll complement a smart-casual attire, reach for this pointed pair of leather loafers:
TRY: Hue Manila Harper, P1,090, available online
P.S. It comes in black and nude, too!
2. To make your office look a bit more interesting, incorporate some texture to your blacks-and-whites. Try this glossy, mock-crocodile patent leather flats:
TRY: Hue Manila Elakshi Sierra, P1,100, available online
3. Got way too many nude flats? Try this pair of striking green croc-skinned flats for a change—olive green can pass off as a neutral, too!
P.S. You'll only need to splurge a bit more for this pair.
TRY: Charles and Keith Croc-Effect Square Toe Ballerina Flats, P2,399 available online
4. Classic square-toe nude slides will transcend trends.
TRY: Purple Sole PH Corey Mules, price available upon request, available online
5. Can't get enough of wearing ballet flats? Subtly update your look with this sleek, square-toe style:
TRY: GVN The Label The Lily, P1,550, available online
6. This pair of pointed leather mules feature a classy, low heel but it feels just as comfy as flats when worn:
TRY: Primadonna Heeled Mules, P1,499.95, available at Zalora