While some women are fortunate enough not to have a dress code for the office, most are required to adhere to a set of rules. But while we admit that such restrictions are limiting, we also would like to point out that they aren't reason enough to dress in boring and unimaginative ensembles. In fact, we like to think of them as something to challenge our creativity, and we suggest you do the same!
And one subtle but surefire way to inject a dash of style to your workwear looks is through shoes—or, more specifically, heels. For this edition of Department Store Finds, we've scoured our favorite department stores for chic, office-appropriate heels guaranteed to give you a leg-up in the workplace. Browse through the gallery for 30 versatile pairs from SM Department Store, Robinsons Department Store, and Crossings Department Store.
Looking to buy? Use this store directory for easy shopping:
- Parisian is available at SM Department Stores nationwide.
- Possibility and The Ramp are available at Crossings Department Stores in Glorietta, Trinoma, Shangri-la Plaza Mall, and Quezon Ave.
- Privileged is available at Robinsons Department Stores nationwide.
For more affordable fashion, browse through these galleries:
- Department Store Finds: Over 30 Tops for Dressing Up and Dressing Down
- Frugalista Finds: 40 V-Day Accessories for Less Than P500
- Frugalista Finds: 30 Holiday Flats for Under P1,000
- Frugalista Finds: 40 Fancy Frocks for P1,000 and Below
- Frugalista Finds: 40 Cool and Casual Dresses Below P1,000
(Photos by Mike Dee)