In between pants and skirts, culottes exist—and they are so comfortable to wear. The cropped, wide-legged pants has room for movement yet it still carries that same professional vibe you get from wearing black slacks. It's no surprise it has become a workwear staple! If you need inspiration on how to maximize yours, here are various ways you can style the bitin pant style:
1. Dress up a plain black pair of culottes with a printed top—but it doesn't necessarily have to be a bold print. For something still preppy and business-like, striped shirts are the way to go.
They never go out of style!
2. Balance out proportions.
Donning two loose separates at the same time can sometimes overwhelm your frame. If that's the case, wear a fitted blouse with a wide-legged pair of culottes. Or if your culottes are a little snug, you can match it with a looser top!
3. Quickly style your grey or white culottes with pastel-colored blouses for a fresh office look.
4. Got an important meeting? Nothing makes you look put-together in a flash than dressing in one color.
5. You can still flaunt a dainty style in these loose trousers—flash just the right amount of skin with an off-shoulder top and throw on some heels!
6. Dress up your ever-reliable button-down shirt with a printed pair of culottes.
7. Tuck a turtleneck underneath your culottes to balance out its flowy style.