Your first ink is always the most memorable—it's basically a rite of passage! If you're not ready to go all out just yet, you may opt for a minimalist tattoo placed on your wrist. It's dainty and easy on the eyes, plus, you can hide it effortlessly if the need arises.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Ahead, we have compiled some wrist tattoo inspo for your very first ink:
1. Combine your love of the cosmos and the ocean with this dainty tattoo.
2. If you're a mental health advocate, go for a semicolon symbol.
3. This tiny bird tattoo is so pretty!
4. We're obsessed with this dainty hand-poked lavender flower tattoo.
5. A crescent moon is a classic first ink.
6. Heart-shaped tattoos are overrated—go for the actual human heart.
7. A flowing script of your favorite word is a classic.