We love pastel polishes on tips and toes just as much as the next woman, especially since they're great for making us feel prim and feminine. But when the -ber months come rolling in, we can't help but be drawn to shades darker or more sparkly than the usual baby pink. Blame it on Christmas—there's something about the festive mood that makes us want to bedazzle and bedeck our nails in iridescent platinums, glittery brights, and (for the less adventurous) rich, deep solids.
If it were us going to a party, for instance, we'd slip on to a classic black dress and put our bright glittery nails on display. Subtlety not your thing? Then go all out! Rock a different shade for each finger, make your nails look like you've dipped them in molten gold—anything goes. Part of the fun of getting your nails done, after all, is figuring out what color to choose.
Begin the hunt for your next great shade by browsing through our gallery of over 40 nail polishes.
Looking to buy? Use this store directory for easy shopping:
- Laura Mercier, NARS and Paul & Joe are available at Rustan's Department Stores.
- MAC is available at Power Plant Mall, Shangri-la Plaza, Glorietta 3, and Marionnaud SM Mall of Asia.
- Majolica Majorca is exclusively available at Watsons and SM Department Stores.
- Orly is available at Purebeauty Serendra, Marionnaud SM Mall of Asia, First Aid Greenbelt, PCX Rockwell, PCX Ermita, PCX Alabang Town Center, Watsons Greenbelt 5, Watsons Ayala Cebu, Beauty by SM at SM Makati, Beauty by SM at SM Megamall, Beauty by SM at SM Fairview, Landmark-Trinoma, Beauty Cocktails Glorietta 4, and Robinsons Department Store Ermita.
- Wet n Wild is available at SM Makati, SM Megamall, SM North EDSA, SM Cubao, SM Fairview, SM Manila, SM San Lazaro, SM Las Pinas, Watsons Megamall, and Watsons SM Mall of Asia.
For more on nail polishes, check out these links: