If you're still in the dark on what the design of your first ink should be, consider the minimalist approach. Not only will they look good on any part of your body, but the needle-poking sesh will also go by much faster since they're not as intricate as large tattoos! Ahead, we list down some cute options for your perusal:
1. Flowers are always a good subject to keep in mind for minimalist tattoos.
2. If you don't want a flower tat, why not replace the stem with a word that's close to your heart?
3. These multi-colored hearts are so cute.
4. Although line tattoos look intricate, expect less pain because there's no shading involved.
5. A permanent reminder to always love yourself.
6. Are you a proud dog or cat mom? Dedicate your tattoo to your fur baby!
7. Combining two elements in a single tattoo is always a good idea.
8. This thinly-lined flower ink is so dainty.
9. You can also choose to use your own handwriting to make your ink really personal.
10. Why not dedicate your ink to your favorite boy band?
11. This wave tattoo is tiny but intricately done.
12. Another idea is to get a special date drawn on you.
13. We love how the person made their mole as the base of their tattoo.
14. Butterflies represent change, hope, and life.
15. Make your heart tattoo less basic by opting for red ink instead of the usual black.