Sunscreen is essential—it's the first and most important anti-aging item you need. The sun's rays cause burning and aging, making it a major culprit for dark spots and wrinkles. It's not just something you use when you're at the beach, but hey, you already knew that.
The common issue with sunscreens, though, is that their formulas tend to be sticky or too heavy on the face for everyday wear. Well, this excuse won't be valid anymore because we found lightweight sunscreens that act as amazing force fields for your face against the sun.
1. Celeteque Sun Care Matte Moisturizer SPF30 and Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection, P230, at department stores
Its mattifying formula won't give a pearly white sheen that everyone hates.
2. Belo Sun Expert SPF50 PA+++ Transparent Mist, P449.75 at department stores
A waterproof sunscreen that you can use on your body and your face. Bonus: You'll feel refreshed after patting it all over your face.
3. The Body Shop Skin Defence Multi-Protection Essence SPF50 PA++++, P1,495 at SM Megamall and The SM Store online
Besides protecting your face, this milk-to-water sunscreen is easily absorbed, along with the anti-oxidants and brightening ingredients that bestow you a radiant complexion.
4. Jane Iredale Powder-Me SPF Dry Sunscreen, at Rustan's branches
A great extra layer of protection to use that acts as a water-resistant face powder as well.
5. Bioré UV Aqua Rich Water Essence SPF50 PA+++, P420, at department stores and BeautyMNL
Staying true its name, this sunscreen feels like you just splashed water on your skin.
6. Happy Skin Catch the Sun Brightening UV Gel Cream SPF 40 PA+++, P999, at Glorietta
This water-based, mattifying sunscreen doubles as a great makeup base.