You don't need to be a girly girl or a makeup maven to appreciate cosmetics. We may not fully understand the curling properties of so-and-so mascara or the glow-enhancing qualities of a certain bronzer, but we do know that swiping or brushing some on is enough to lift our spirits. In our opinion, that's pretty much where the appeal of makeup lies; there's no need to get all scientific about it. Makeup makes us feel and look good—it's as simple as that.
It's appropriate, then, that for this edition of Budget Beauty, we put the focus on—you guessed it—makeup. From lippies to blushes, liners to shadows, here are 70 makeup products that won't break the bank.
Looking to buy? Here's all the store information you need:
- Avon is available through Avon representatives or Avon beauty centers. Check this directory for the center nearest you.
- Bloom, IN2IT, and Palladio are available at Beauty Bar stores nationwide. Check this store directory for the branch nearest you.
- e.l.f, Maybelline, and Wet n Wild are available at leading department stores and beauty stores nationwide.
- Etude House is available at SM Supermalls nationwide.
- Fanny Serrano is available at Watsons stores in Gateway, SM Fairview, Harrison, SM Makati, SM Mall of Asia, SM Marikina, and SM North EDSA. You may check this directory for the complete list of outlets.
- Human Nature is available at Beauty Bar and online. You can also check for the branch nearest you via this store directory.
- Natasha is available online at the official Natasha website. You may also check this directory for the branch nearest you.
For affordable yet effective bath and body products, check out this gallery:
Want more makeup products? Browse through to these galleries: