Our Frugalista Finds series is one of our most popular features here on FN—really, what woman doesn't love a good bargain? We've shared with you inexpensive heels, flats, rings, office tops, and other fashion steals; so we thought, why not change things up by sharing some of our beauty finds this time around?
Budget Beauty is all about scouring our favorite supermarkets, department stores, beauty stores, and drugstores for effective yet inexpensive products. For this debut edition, we're focusing on bath and post-bath buddies for squeaky-clean, beautiful skin. After all, nothing energizes and invigorates like a good shower in the morning, and nothing relaxes and washes away stress like a bath before bed.
From age-defying washes to sweet-smelling scrubs, here are 40 bath and body products for less than P400.
Looking to buy? Use our store directory for easy shopping:
- Asian Secrets, Bench, Beauty Formulas, St. Ives, Skin Cravings, and Yoko are available at Personal Care Exchange stores in Power Plant Mall and Alabang Town Center, and First Aid in Greenbelt 3.
- Avon is available through Avon representatives or Avon beauty centers. Check this directory for the center nearest you.
- Beyond Bath is exclusively available at Watsons stores and SM Department Stores nationwide.
- Dove, Garnier, Ivory, Johnson's, Nivea, Olay, and Vaseline are available at leading department stores, supermarkets, and drugstores nationwide.
For more beauty products, check out these galleries:
- Ace of Base: Over 40 Concealers, Powders, and Foundations for a Flawless Face
- Eye Love It! Over 50 Shadows, Liners, and Mascaras for Pretty Peepers
- Mane Attraction: Over 40 Hair Products for Terrific Tresses
Photos by Majoy Siason unless otherwise stated. Special thanks to Personal Care Exchange.