Besides finishing her shooting for epicserye Amaya early on August 1 for boyfriend Dingdong Dantes's advanced birthday celebration later that night, actress Marian Rivera also prepared his favorite dishes as part of her birthday present, PEP.ph reports.
Marian showed the PEP.ph crew pictures of the food she prepared on the night of July 31. "Ang mga niluto ko, Japanese fried rice, tapos gusto raw niya ng kaldereta, tapos pork steak. Gusto raw niya yung garlic shrimp ko. Garlic lang siya na nilagyan ng sauce (I cooked Japanese fried rice. He told me he wants kaldereta and pork steak. He also said he loves my garlic shrimp. It's just garlic with sauce)," she is quoted as saying.
The star cooked the dishes herself at her condominium after returning from her shooting for her upcoming movie, Ang Panday 2, in Laoag. "Sabi ko noong nagluluto ako (I said when I was cooking), 'Hay, for the love!'" she says with a laugh.
As for what dessert she prepared, Marian gamely says, "Me!" Later on, she adds, "May dala akong cake sa kanya ngayon. Pero binili ko na lang ang cake bilang hindi ko na kaya yun, at bilang gabi na kaming umuwi. (I brought a cake, but I bought it instead of baking it since I got home late.)"
Like Marian, do you want to cook your way to your man's heart? Check out these recipes for ideas:
Want to read more articles about Marian?
- 5 Tips on Enjoying Life from Marian Rivera
- Marian Rivera Excited to Play Lead Role in Amaya + 25 Kick-Ass Bidas
- 5 Life Lessons from Marian Rivera
- Marian Rivera on Her Relationship with Dingdong Dantes: "May nagiging lubak man, napapatag pa rin" + 5 Ways to Turn Negatives into Positives
- Marian Rivera denies being "selosa" + Are you a jealous girlfriend?
- Marian Rivera Respects Vivian Velez’s Comments on Her Acting + 5 Tips on Accepting Criticism Gracefully