Megastar Sharon Cuneta, KC's mom, says she won't interfere with her daughter's love life, but shared a few words on TV Patrol. "I just want whoever it is who will be in my daughter's life would love and take care of her the way we would," she is quoted as saying. "Kasi hindi ko pinalaki 'yan para i-take for granted lang o balewalain. (I didn't raise to be taken for granted.)"
She also sent a message of encouragement to KC, telling her she'll always be there for her.
Meanwhile, a source close to the couple told PEP.ph in a text that the two were only having a simple "tampuhan" and nothing more. A second source, this time close to Piolo, reveals the two are definitely still together. "No relationship is perfect. But as long as both remain committed to make it work, there is enough reason to believe that they would celebrate their first anniversary as a couple on October 21st."
Like Piolo and KC, are you and your man experiencing bumps in your relationship? Find out how you can get through them with these tips:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Want more articles on Piolo and KC? Check these out:
- No more Piolo Pascual-KC Concepcion skeptics? Piolo says he's relieved
- Behind the Scenes: Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion’s Century Corned Tuna Ad
Need more relationship advice? Try these articles:
- Make It Last: 5 Elements of a Healthy Relationship
- Just Between You and Him: 5 Ways to Build Trust in a Relationship
- He Says, She Says: 3 Tips for Keeping Your Fights with Your Guy in Perspective
- Talking Tips: How to Improve Communication in Your Relationships
- Relationships 101: Men and Women--Different But Complementary
(Photo courtesy of PEP.ph)
Trending on Network