"Kailangan ko lang ng oras para sa sarili ko (I just need time for myself)," she is quoted as saying of her decision to leave. "Kailangan ko lang ng ilang araw para huminga nang konti, kailangan ko lang itong time na ito para makapag-isip ako, para lang makalaro ang utak ko at para bumalik ako na buo pa rin ako. (I just need a few days to breathe a little. I need this time to think, to clear my mind so that my brain can take a break and I can come back whole.)"
Her departure came amid rumors that she and boyfriend Piolo Pascual are having relationship problems. When asked if Piolo knew about her trip, she said she didn't know. The Buzz further questioned her about the status of her relationship with him. Had they really broken up as the reports say? "Hindi ko alam (I don't know)," KC answered.
Just last August, PEP.ph sources said KC and Piolo were only having minor problems and that their relationship was fine. The two also attended the Star Magic Ball together on September 3.
Meanwhile, at a Sun Life Financial event on October 8, Piolo said that he's set to go on tour in the US with KC and singer Yeng Constantino at the end of the month.
Are you and your man having problems of your own? Couplehood slumps are common--and, when dealt with correctly, can be followed by the best periods in your relationship. FN offers a few tips:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Want more articles on Piolo and KC? Check these out:
- KC Concepcion and Piolo Pascual's Relationship Allegedly Going Through a Rough Patch
- No more Piolo Pascual-KC Concepcion skeptics? Piolo says he's relieved
- Behind the Scenes: Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion’s Century Corned Tuna Ad
Need more relationship advice? Try these articles:
- Make It Last: 5 Elements of a Healthy Relationship
- Just Between You and Him: 5 Ways to Build Trust in a Relationship
- He Says, She Says: 3 Tips for Keeping Your Fights with Your Guy in Perspective
- Talking Tips: How to Improve Communication in Your Relationships
- Relationships 101: Men and Women--Different But Complementary
(Photo courtesy of PEP.ph)
Trending on Network