Just because you’re already a mom that you should feel shy of donning a lovely swimsuit. It's true that a woman's body changes after having childbirth, and you may have a little insecurity with your post-baby bod. But really, this shouldn't bring you down! Simply slip on that flattering swimsuit (here's a quick guide on how to shop for the best for your body type) and own it! Take inspiration from 14 of the most gorgeous bikini shots of our favorite hot mommas.
1. Even in this floral one-piece wonder, Beauty Gonzalez still looks stunning.
2. At 41 years old, Ina Raymundo’s beauty remains flawless.
3. Bettina Carlos is gorgeous with a black one-piece, a hat, and a striped cover up.
4. Even with three kids, Sunshine Cruz still looks amazing in a two-piece.
5. Sarah Lahbati makes print on print look great.
6. No caption is needed for this photo of Marian Rivera.
7. Cristine Reyes is blooming in this swimsuit that perfectly contrasts with the sea’s colors.
8. Jennylyn Mercado sizzles in her two-piece bikini.
9. Bianca Gonzalez’ nude-colored bikini brings out her beautiful morena skin tone.
10. Even with a simple one-piece, Denise Laurel didn’t fail to make our jaws drop.
11. Lucy Torres-Gomez is a timeless beauty that can captivate you no matter what; here’s a throwback photo of her.
Too early for Throwback Thursday or Flashback Friday, but I found this photograph in between the pages of an old notebook. I remember how lovely a time we had in Boracay then --- endless glasses of banana peanut butter milkshake, the sound of waves crashing by the shoreline, lounging in my favorite spot (the huts in Waling-Waling!) as I listened to senti acoustics that made every gorgeous sunset seem even more so. I remember Juliana this small, I remember a place so beautiful, I remember long walks and salty kisses and not wanting to leave ever. Take us back to the beach, please @richardgomezinstagram?????
12. LJ Reyes slays in an dusty rose maillot.
13. Cheska Kramer is looking fresh in this two-piece.
14. Maggie Wilson surely agrees you can never go wrong with white.