One of the biggest investments and priorities when preparing for a wedding (aside from the venue and food) is hiring the best videographer who can perfectly capture your special day. The save-the-date and same-day edit videos will not only allow you to share your wedding highlights to everyone, but it will also immortalize the priceless, tearjerking, and heartwarming moments that you shared with your hubby for years to come (and your future kids to enjoy). So yes, making sure you'll get the right team to make this happen is a must!
To the bride and groom-to-be, here is our gift to you. Aside from the dreamy Jason Magbanua and Nice Print Photography celebrity wedding videos we all loved, the ladies at GirlTalk shared their own wedding videos made by their respective videographers to help you decide. Check out the list below:
1. Vidlens – Recommended by hermione28, spongebang, peachlipstick
2. Dreamechanics – Recommended by maukris
3. DLPro – Recommended by stylus
4. Cinemaworks – Recommeded by damonsgirl
5. Peekxel – Recommended by LuckyMe!
6. God’s Grace Production x Dave Sarabia – Recommended by corpse_bride
7. Notion in Motion – Recommended by megantaur
8. Ghe Consolacion – Recommended by exquisitegem, chyttyn05
9. Alt X Videos – Recommended by lourd3ss
10. Freshminds – Recommended by Apeng17
11. Treehouse Story – Recommended by yn061515
12 Filterpan – Recommended by jnoble
13. Woodstock Cinema – Recommended by nikkipedia
14. Paper Crane Stories by Marco Magdaluyo – Recommended by bollin_pop
15. Light Vision Films – Recommended by Joyce A
16. Joaquin Ambata Films – Recommended by BabyPea23
17. Bob Nicolas – Recommended by wednesdei
18. Hearts and Clay / Xoxo Cinema – Recommended by yasbabyangel
19. Blissful House Digital – Recommended by Maein
20. Rence Bautista – Recommended by mindiegirl
We can’t wait to see the turnout of your kilig-worthy videos! And if you already have your own to share, you’re more than welcome to share it with us here at GirlTalk!