We all know that once the engagement ring is worn, the date is set, and the life-changing moment has already sunk in, the work starts when couples organize and accomplish tasks needed for their wedding. Apart from the usual wedding preparations, couples hunt down the best spots for a perfect prenuptial photo shoot to capture the romantic occasion.
While there are a lot of fantastic spots around the Metro to that you can rent for a day, a little trip out of town may give couples an additional oomph in terms of setting the tone for their big day, especially those who want to be near nature or have majestic landscapes as the backdrop. Going the extra mile (literally and figuratively) will surely be worth it. So read on, soon-to-be newlyweds. GirlTalkers recommend locations, in no particular order, where you can hold your beautiful and unique prenuptial shoot.
1. Caramoan Island, Bicol – recommended by caitlynmischa
2. Mount Malarayat and Cintai Coritos, Batangas – recommended by hallerski
3. Vigan, Ilocos Sur – recommended by sparklingjewel
4. University of the Philippines Los Banos – recommended by arch.mary
5. El Kabayo, Subic – recommended by mloveg
6. Pulag, Benguet – recommended by reese17
7. Jardinita de Maria Pavillion, Bulacan – recommended by tiffany24
8. Capones or Anawangin Island, Zambales – recommended by mysterioza_me
9. Sundang Island, Cavinti Laguna – recommended by simang
10. Guiwanon Spring Park and Mangroves Reserve, Siquijor – recommended by Lila Fowler
With locations like these, not only will you have great photos for your save-the-date promotions, but you’ll also create new memories during the trip with your fiancé. If you’re looking for more hot spots to consider, devote time and read the reviews and recommendations right here at GirlTalk.
*Photos used for illustrative purposes only.