Author Topic: New and unique prenup locations  (Read 107458 times)

raia_1303

• GirlTalker
New and unique prenup locations
« on: January 15, 2015, 09:18:57 pm »
Any new and unique prenup locations around and near Metro Manila?

Ideas are very much welcome! :)

juwie

• Super GirlTalker
Re: New and unique prenup locations
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 10:55:05 pm »
Same question. Anyone who knows saan yung location ng current profile pic ni Camzar? They use that location a lot but I don't know where it's located.
Officially Mrs. T!

yanzkiiie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 04:11:12 am »
Same question. Anyone who knows saan yung location ng current profile pic ni Camzar? They use that location a lot but I don't know where it's located.
Saw the location at Ten Franco's facebook page : Ayala Westgrove Heights - Sta. Rosa, Laguna  :)

juwie

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 10:42:42 am »
^Wow thank you sis yanzkiiie! :)
Officially Mrs. T!

raia_1303

• GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 11:06:37 pm »
Anyone who knows kung pwede sa airport? or even sa tarmac ng old airport? possible ba yun? :)

patriciasy595

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2015, 11:34:38 pm »
I'm following this thread. I'm looking for a new nice prenup location nearby too! :)

tan.denise54

• GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2015, 09:39:32 am »
My friend had their prenup in Terminal 3. But the girl worked there before. I'm not sure if it's really allowed to shoot there. I'll ask her and get back to you :)

Anyone who knows kung pwede sa airport? or even sa tarmac ng old airport? possible ba yun? :)

rashimeh

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2015, 11:31:29 am »
Does anyone know kung pwede magprenup sa supermarkets here?
Sa ganun kasi yung plan namin pero wala pa kami nacontact kung pwede.

raia_1303

• GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2015, 10:39:04 pm »
Does anyone know kung pwede magprenup sa supermarkets here?
Sa ganun kasi yung plan namin pero wala pa kami nacontact kung pwede.

I think you can just ask for permission from the owner, and I think they will allow you to do so kapag closed sila, and esp for the smaller groceries.

sparklingjewel

• Super GirlTalker
  • What you see is what you get, no filters.
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2015, 09:54:52 am »
Help please! I want a prenup with ZERO props, no stylist, just a wide nature backdrop and us. Gowns / dresses ang suot :) Still not decided on our prenup photo and video locations. Im considering the following:

- Caramoan
- Ilocos
- Baguio/ Benguet

Has anyone done their prenup here? Need to know estimated travel time with traffic, and places to shoot in.

Any other suggested places?

Thanks! :)

blackgreen

• Super GirlTalker
  • STAY if you're HAPPY, LEAVE if you're NOT.
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2015, 10:31:26 am »
^sis, Baguio kami mag-prenup. John Hay puro nature :)
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life - Confucius

bzbee

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2015, 12:17:41 pm »
Help please! I want a prenup with ZERO props, no stylist, just a wide nature backdrop and us. Gowns / dresses ang suot :) Still not decided on our prenup photo and video locations. Im considering the following:

- Caramoan
- Ilocos
- Baguio/ Benguet

Has anyone done their prenup here? Need to know estimated travel time with traffic, and places to shoot in.

Any other suggested places?

Thanks! :)

sis i've been to all three places pero for vacation only. caramoan and ilocos are really far, if you're planning to travel by land from manila, i suggest allot plenty of time for travel and rest para hindi naman haggard. you may also consider traveling by plane para less travel time.

caramoan has beautiful beaches if that's what you're aiming for. there are plenty of islands to choose from for the shoot, pwede niyo rin libutin lahat pero again, baka haggard naman.

ilocos i think has a lot more to offer in terms of scenery. there are a lot of tourist spots that you can choose from depende na rin sa look that you want to achieve.

hope this helps :)

sparklingjewel

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2015, 02:44:44 pm »
^Sis exactly, super layo both Ilocos and Caramoan pero yun yung dalawa we like more :( Either super haggard or super gastos din sa out of town fees ng P/V and HMUA.

The look we want to achieve is super gandang nature backdrop (stone formations, etc) and us, ganun lang, zero props. In that sense sabi ko nga kay fiance baka mas versatile si Ilocos kasi si Caramoan puro beach lang.

Hay, sana meron pa ko maisip na nearer! :(

moana

• GirlTalker
  • "Save a wave, ride a surfer."
    • Curves and Laces
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2015, 03:01:37 pm »
I think you can just ask for permission from the owner, and I think they will allow you to do so kapag closed sila, and esp for the smaller groceries.

hi :)
same thing applies din kaya pag sa mga coffee shops, etc. Like sa Vanilla Cupcake House.
Cute kasi ng set-up eh.
Our Baler Wedding - Blog
http://curvesandlaces.blogspot.com/p/our-baler-wedding.html

"In high tide or in low tide, I'll be by your side."
~Moana/Ocean~

juwie

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2015, 04:43:20 pm »

The look we want to achieve is super gandang nature backdrop (stone formations, etc) and us, ganun lang, zero props. In that sense sabi ko nga kay fiance baka mas versatile si Ilocos kasi si Caramoan puro beach lang.

How about Zambales? Meron place called Zambawood dun. Ma-nature din. Or Anawangin.
Officially Mrs. T!

sparklingjewel

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2015, 05:13:27 pm »
^I mentioned Anawangin to my video sis sabi nya crowded na daw dun so di daw worth. Will check out Zamba! Thanks! :)

raia_1303

• GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2015, 08:54:37 pm »
^I mentioned Anawangin to my video sis sabi nya crowded na daw dun so di daw worth. Will check out Zamba! Thanks! :)

Hello Sis, try Nagsasa cove. It's farther than Anawanging and alot less people there, probably because of the distance from the resort jump off points. We had our vacay there last May and went to both but stayed in Nagsasa longer since mas kaunti ang tourists. goodluck!

tan.denise54

• GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2015, 09:05:48 pm »
Hi Sis! Ilocos would give you more options. You're right that caramoan is more of beach. Baguio naman is greens. The advantage of Baguio is the good weather. Less haggard pag cool weather. Hehe

^Sis exactly, super layo both Ilocos and Caramoan pero yun yung dalawa we like more :( Either super haggard or super gastos din sa out of town fees ng P/V and HMUA.

edna_mode

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Darling, luck favors the prepared...
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2015, 10:45:02 pm »
Help please! I want a prenup with ZERO props, no stylist, just a wide nature backdrop and us. Gowns / dresses ang suot :) ...

sis, how about Fortune Island in Batangas?  or Wawa Dam ? Well, hindi na sha bago but it might go with the look you're going for? (stone formations, nature backdrop)

here are some sample vids:
Fortune Island
http://vimeo.com/116850465
by Phoeben Teocson

Wawa Dam
http://vimeo.com/90645288
by Mayad
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 10:50:36 pm by xxIcePrincessxx »
♥ Our Wedding Website ♥
http://bit.ly/25LJUvM

dcpdane

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2015, 12:26:21 pm »
free pala prenup sa caleruega for couple who will be having their weddings there. okay lang kaya same location ng prenup sa wedding? hehe fear ko kasi after the ceremony, di lahat ng places dun sa compound ng caleruega eh mappuntahan namin, considering yung mga taong naghihintay sa reception to eat...

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close