We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Same question. Anyone who knows saan yung location ng current profile pic ni Camzar? They use that location a lot but I don't know where it's located.
Anyone who knows kung pwede sa airport? or even sa tarmac ng old airport? possible ba yun?
Does anyone know kung pwede magprenup sa supermarkets here?Sa ganun kasi yung plan namin pero wala pa kami nacontact kung pwede.
Help please! I want a prenup with ZERO props, no stylist, just a wide nature backdrop and us. Gowns / dresses ang suot Still not decided on our prenup photo and video locations. Im considering the following:- Caramoan - Ilocos- Baguio/ BenguetHas anyone done their prenup here? Need to know estimated travel time with traffic, and places to shoot in.Any other suggested places?Thanks!
I think you can just ask for permission from the owner, and I think they will allow you to do so kapag closed sila, and esp for the smaller groceries.
The look we want to achieve is super gandang nature backdrop (stone formations, etc) and us, ganun lang, zero props. In that sense sabi ko nga kay fiance baka mas versatile si Ilocos kasi si Caramoan puro beach lang.Hay, sana meron pa ko maisip na nearer!
^I mentioned Anawangin to my video sis sabi nya crowded na daw dun so di daw worth. Will check out Zamba! Thanks!
^Sis exactly, super layo both Ilocos and Caramoan pero yun yung dalawa we like more Either super haggard or super gastos din sa out of town fees ng P/V and HMUA.The look we want to achieve is super gandang nature backdrop (stone formations, etc) and us, ganun lang, zero props. In that sense sabi ko nga kay fiance baka mas versatile si Ilocos kasi si Caramoan puro beach lang.Hay, sana meron pa ko maisip na nearer!
Help please! I want a prenup with ZERO props, no stylist, just a wide nature backdrop and us. Gowns / dresses ang suot ...