If you've taken advantage of Pag-IBIG's savings and loan facilities, then this is good news for you: you can now pay your dues via PayMaya.
Inquirer.net reports that remittances can be made using any Visa, Mastercard or JCB credit, debit and prepaid card. If you have a PayMaya account, you can also pay via your mobile number that's linked to your e-wallet.
Aside from this, Pag-IBIG branches will soon have One by PayMaya point-of-sale devices, which aims to become a quick, one-stop-shop for all account holders' digital cashless transactions.
Other government institutions with services/fees that can be paid via PayMaya include:
- Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA)
- Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA)
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI)
- National home Mortage Finance Corporation (NHMFC)
- National Statistics Office/Philippine Statistics Authority
- National Housing Authority (NHA)
- Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)