The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) has recently announced that China is in urgent need of English teachers who will teach in schools such as Northwest A & F Universtiy, Yancheng Teachers University, Yiwu Industrial & Commercial College, and Shandong University of Traditional Chinese medicine, among others.


Here are the requirements:

  • a bachelor's degree in education or in English
  • must be a graduate of any of the institutions in this list, which are accredited by the Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China

If you're qualified, register at, or drop by the POEA office along EDSA-Mandaluyong. Don't forget to prepare the following documents:

  • passport (with is at least valid for six month during registration)
  • PSA birth certificate
  • your most recent 2 x 2 ID pictures (2 pcs.)
  • school credentials 
  • PRC board certificate (get more info here)
  • employment certificates
  • certificate/diploma of highest educational attainment
  • transcript of records
  • printed copy of Worker's Informaton Sheet/E-Registration (which you can get here)

Put in everything in an enveloped labelled with the following:

  • RSF No.
  • applicant’s name
  • position applied for
  • country of destination
  • PEOS online number
  • e-registration number

Submit your requirements on or before January 20, 2020 to the POEA Central Office in Mandaluyong.


Does your expertise lie elsewhere? Or maybe you're looking for openings in other countries? Here opportunities in Asia as of January 16, 2020, based on listings on





For more details, visit the POEA website


Get the latest updates from Female Network
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Recommended Videos
Trending on Network

Latest Stories

How I Finally Managed to Pursue My Passion Without Quitting My Job

This Pinay loves her job, but she wanted to do so much more with her life.
Load More Stories