You had every intention of completing your to-do list today, but didn’t. Why is every day a vicious cycle of uncompleted tasks?
Perhaps it’s the way you’ve been working. “Don’t confuse time spent at the office with time spent working productively,” says consultant Stuart R. Levine in his book Cut to the Chase. It’s not in the number of hours—it’s what you do with those hours that counts. Find out what eats up your time. A bit of planning can turn you into a more productive worker.
Trying to find ways to make sure your time at work is used wisely? Click through the gallery below.
For more tips on productivity, check out these FN articles:
- 5 Ways to Avoid Maintaining an Unproductive Mindset
- Tech Talk: 10 Free Online Tools that Make Life Easier and More Efficient
- 10 Tips on Fighting Procrastination
- Organizing at Work: Fix Your Desk to Improve Efficiency at the Office
- The Best Time to Do Everything: 24 Tips for Managing Your Time Efficiently
(First published as “Good-Time Girl” in Marie Claire Philippines’ You First section, March 2008 issue. Adapted for use in Female Network.)