A lot of people find job hunting daunting and stressful. But the truth is, you just need to get your feet off the ground and everything else will just move on from there. Many job hunters have shared that they find it most difficult to get started because they don’t know how and where to begin or what they need to start looking for employment. This is why we’ve put together a pre-application check list to make job hunting that much easier.
To learn more about preparing for applications and interviews, check out the following articles on Female Network:
- Dress for Success: How to Pick an Outfit for Your Job Interview
- The Art of Marketing Yourself: How to Impress a Client or Employer
- 10 Common Interview Questions and How to Avoid Them
- 10 Blunders to Avoid in a Job Interview
- How to Construct a Good Resume
- 6 Resume Blunders and How to Avoid Them