We know you’re busy and probably very stressed out this holiday season, but don't let your work problems turn you into a certified Scrooge! Not sure just how close you are to being one? Here is an unofficial list to help you recognize the symptoms.
1. You roll your eyes at every Christmas song that you hear.
Heartwarming songs like “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” and “Merry Christmas, Darling” make you want to puke.
2. You don’t want to give and receive any presents.
Not wanting to give any presents is a sign of selfishness, but not wanting to receive any either—you've got it bad.
3. You told a five-year-old kid that there’s no such thing as Santa Claus.
This is not the first time you’ve done this.
4. You reply to all Christmas greetings with this one emoticon.
5. You tried to get a man dressed up as Santa arrested.
You feel like it’s your duty as a citizen to rid the community of jolly gentlemen.
6. You make your family watch horrible massacre flicks instead of A Christmas Carol.
The Conjuring, Insidious 2, The Woman in Black—did we forget anything?
7. Your favorite part in A Christmas Carol is the beginning.
Really, that's where the good bits are!
8. You eat gingerbread cookies savagely.
You don’t even hesitate. You bite off the head first and then chew very aggressively.
9. There is no 25th of December on your calendar.
"Someone" scratched it out.
10. You accept Christmas party invitations only to ruin it for everyone.
And you wonder why you hardly get invited anymore.
(Photo by Floyd Brown via Flickr Creative Commons)
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
CommentsLoad More Stories