Scrumptious chocolates, sweet-smelling roses, and heart-shaped trinkets—these are the tell-tale signs of Cupid’s arrival. And if you've been shot with his love arrows, you're probably already thinking ahead and planning for Valentine's Day? Are you whisking your sweetheart off to a breathtaking destination? Are you going to watch a great love story play out on the big screen? Are you going dancing till the sun sets? Or do you have your own unique way to celebrate Valentine’s Day?
How about all the single ladies out there? Don’t feel left out! We know more and more single women are celebrating Valentine’s Day. Are you organizing a Valentine’s Day exchange gift with your single girlfriends? Are you planning to get yourself some strawberry body butter or a rose-petal bath? Do you have other creative plans you’d like to share with us?
Whether you’re in a relationship or you’re single, there’s always a reason to celebrate love. Tell us: what are you going to do to make the most out of Valentine’s Day?
FN wants to know:
What are your plans for Valentine’s Day?
Leave a comment to share.
For articles about Valentine's Day, check out these links on FN:
- Valentine's Day Gift Guide: Over 80 Grooming Products for Men
- 25 Great Date Ideas for You and Your Man
- From Sweet to Sexy: 3 Makeup Looks to Get His Heart Racing
- Dinner for Two: 21 Recipes for Valentine's Day
- Sweetheart Style: 15 Great Date Outfits
- 4 Valentine’s Dates, 12 Outfit Ideas
- 28 Date Ideas for Couples Who Like to Travel
- Rose-Tinted Rendezvous: How to Wear Red and Pink for V-Day
- Give Love on Valentine’s Day: 10 Charitable Institutions to Donate To
- 20 Love Quotes Perfect for Valentine’s Day
- 30 Chick Flicks to Watch for Valentine’s Day
- The single girl's guide to surviving Valentine's Day
(Photo by mrhayata via Flickr Creative Commons)