This holy week, make sure you spend quality time with all the women in your family. If you’ve been busy with work like most hardworking FNites, then you probably haven’t had the chance to really sit down and do something with your mom, sister, tita, and even your lola. Why don't you grab the chance to make it up to them this weekend? We suggest these bonding activities with your favorite women:
1. Cook with lola. If your grandmother is a whiz in the kitchen, take this time to whip something up together. Make sure you document every stage of the cooking process so you can show off lola’s amazing skills to your friends. Bet your lola is cooler than theirs!
2. Shop with mom. Turn the tables on your mom, and treat her to a shopping spree. Pick out flattering clothes to update her wardrobe, and charge it all to yourself. Don’t let your mom spend a single dime!
3. Go to the nail salon with sis. When was the last time you had your nails done? If your nails are chipped a hundred different ways, then perhaps an appointment with your favorite manikyurista is in order. Take your sister along for a wonderful bonding experience.
4. Relax at the spa with tita. Since you’ll have at least four days off from work, you can finally have that Swedish massage you’ve wanted to get since the last time you worked overtime at the office. Bringing tita along will make the entire day fun and worry-free.
5. Watch a movie with cuz. Get together with your female cousin, and bond over popcorn and scary (or cheesy) movies.
(1. Photo by Food Thinkers via Flickr Creative Commons 2. Photo by DJ Waldow via Flickr Creative Commons 3. Photo by TheKarenD via Flickr Creative Commons 4. Photo by Carlos Mejia Greene via Flickr Creative Commons 5. Photo by veggiefrog via Flickr Creative Commons)