Every single girl should have a bucket list. It won’t only help heal the wounds of relationships past, but also turn the spotlight on the one person who needs your attention the most—yourself. You may be reeling over a bad breakup or you may be part of the NBSB (No Boyfriend Since Birth) club, but these circumstances shouldn’t stop you from living your life to the fullest. Kick-start your list with these 15 suggestions:
1. Travel solo.
2. Sing live at a karaoke bar with your best girlfriends.
3. Rock a va-va-voom red dress.
4. Learn how to speak another language.
5. Go skinny dipping.
6. Treat your whole family out one weekend.
7. Buy a cute stranger a drink.
8. Rock a cute bikini at the beach!
9. Take a dance class.
10. Attend a wine-tasting session.
11. Acquire abs.
12. Get a master’s degree or a PhD.
13. Host a fabulous party.
14. Get a head-to-toe makeover.
15. Learn self-defense.
Do you think we should add more to the list? Share your thoughts by leaving a comment below!
(Illustration by Sabrina Lajara)