Artsy couple Lai and Nath had a beautiful country-inspired wedding in Tagaytay. The intimate affair was laced with several handcrafted details in delicate tones such as white, blush, and aqua.
1. The bridesmaids looked pretty in cocktail dresses that came in different summer hues.
2. The couple had a charming country-inspired affair in Tagaytay.
3. Carnations in blush, peach, and white were used for the bridal bouquet.
4. The wedding cake was covered in white icing and was decorated with colorful buntings.
5. The couple's invites, which were made of brown paper and doily, exuded a rustic appeal.
6. The table numbers were placed in white, vintage-inspired wooden frames.
By planning ahead and by being hands-on on with the preparations, Lai and Nath's special day turned out to be everything they wanted and more. The bride shares a tip for other soon-to-wed couples. "Stick to your budget. Pick two to three non-negotiables and apply your creativity to achieve the rest," she says.
[Read the full article and see the complete gallery on BridalBook.ph]