Julie and Harold have a fascination for period films, so for their engagement session, they opted to have a photo shoot mirroring the eras depicted in their favorite movies.
By wearing period-inspired outfits and posing against elaborate backdrops, the couple translated their ideas into noteworthy photographs, which were captured by the young team of Bliss and Berries.
1. The couple’s prenuptial session took a vintage-inspired concept, and featured outfits and backdrops reminiscent of classic period films.
2. According to the bride, their theme not only channeled their love for movies, but reflected their expressive and romantic personalities as well.
3. The venue offered vintage-inspired interiors and furniture, which suited the couple's chosen theme.
4. The shoot was held at Studio Namu in Quezon City.
5. To be able to shoot at the venue, the couple paid PhP6,000. They had to place a 50-percent down payment to make a reservation.
(Photos by Bliss and Berries)