Not everyone realizes this, but love and traffic actually have the same disparaging effect on Pinoys. Simply put, people with love troubles experience the same kind of agony as those who find themselves stuck in EDSA on a daily basis. Read on:
1. For starters, they leave you no choice but to wait.
2. They can be physically, mentally, and emotionally draining.
3. It will feel like a hopeless case from time to time.
4. They require patience and understanding. Every day.
5. They deprive you of your personal space.
6. When you see trouble ahead, you’re prompted to find an alternate route.
7. They force you to fight for what you know is yours.
8. They make you want to pack your bags and get away from it all.
9. They make you wonder whether you’re missing out on other stuff.
10. The simplest progress makes the biggest difference.
11. Oh, there will be bumps on the road, all right.
12. There will even be “accidents” along the way.
13. And it will hurt. A lot.
14. So you either move on…
15. Or hang on.
Damn you, love and traffic.
Image: Mixi Ignacio; GIFS: Wikia.com, Wallpaper222.com, Rebloggy.com, ReplyGIF.net, Giphy.com, PandaWhale.com, GifWave.com, Tumblr.com @pennylane @ineedthisforreactions, CollegeTimes.com, Sugarscape.com, OnePlus.net