Kids know summer is on its way in—final exams are just one final hurdle until their favorite season. After all, hot weather means school-free days! And while adults don’t usually get prescribed summer vacations, our hot months are nevertheless often filled with plans that are best suited for fair weather; that goes double if we’ve got kids of our own.
So what are you planning to do this year? Take the fam on a much-anticipated vacation to some exotic locale? Tick a destination or task off your bucket list? https://www.femalenetwork.com/tags/bucket-lists Go on a much-needed retreat to recharge and take stock of your life? Or maybe you just plan to take a few days off to relax and veg out at home—the so-called staycation.
We want to know what you’re looking forward to doing once the hot months settle in, so why not share your plans with us?
FN wants to know:
What are your summer plans?
Leave a comment to share your answer!
Not sure about your plans just yet? Check out the following:
- 50 Things to Do for and with Your Guy This Summer and Beyond
- Over 20 Destinations to Consider for Summer
- Beyond Boracay Part 2: 15 More Philippine Beaches You Should Visit
- 8 Non-Beach Trips within Driving Distance of Manila
- Summer's Last Hurrah: 10 Beach Activities You Should Try before the Rainy Season
(Photo by Allan Donque via Flickr Creative Commons)