If you and your friends love watching the Oscars, you'll enjoy OK! Philippines's February 2012 issue, which features a special on the awards from memorable hosting moments to the best red carpet fashion.
This year's awards will be held on February 26 (or February 27 in the Philippines). Amp up the fun on the day of the ceremony by having an Oscar-viewing party! Check out these tips from OK!'s Lana Chan:
1. ASK YOUR GUESTS TO DRESS UP.
They can go glam, be in a costume that represents their favorite nominee, or wear fun hats!
2. PREPARE FINGER FOOD, SO YOU CAN WATCH WHILE YOU EAT.
Serve wine, cheese, and crackers, if you want a swanky soiree. Nachos, French fries, and cola are yummy for a hang loose party.
3. FOR A QUICK GAME, MAKE YOUR OWN OSCAR BALLOTS WHERE YOUR FRIENDS CAN PREDICT THE WINNERS FOR MAJOR AWARDS.
The person with the highest tally takes home a nice Oscar-related gift like champagne.
4. SWAG BAGS!
Your giveaway goodies need not be expensive. Think of a theme, like Best Picture-related items or spa treats, to help you stuff the bags. Cute and quirky items will surely be appreciated.
To see the rest of the Oscar special and get updated on Hollywood news, grab a copy of OK! Philippines's February 2012 issue, out on stands now!
Also in this issue:
- Inside the Kardashian's Closets
- Celeb Crushes
- Katy Perry and Russell Brand Split
For more on the Oscars, check these out on FN:
- 10 Unforgettable Oscar Moments
- Natalie Portman, Colin Firth Snag Acting Awards at the Oscars + 8 Other Oscar Winners
- 3 Gods of Love: Fil-Am Producers Talk about Their Oscar-Winning Short Film
- 83rd Academy Awards: 20 Oscar Nominees for Best Acting Revealed