We still have two months left in 2019, but it never hurts to plan your 2020 ahead. As it turns out, the upcoming year is full of long weekends and holidays, which means you have a ton of opportunities for an extended vacation!
FYI, August 2020 has the most long weekends, while December has the longest one that spans across five whole days. That said, if you're planning for a summer getaway, the Holy Week break in April and the Labor Day weekend in May are worthy picks for a beach trip!
Need more options? Here's a complete guide to all the breaks you can maximize next year:
- December 30 to January 1 - Rizal Day and New Year’s Eve, Day (Monday to Wednesday)
- April 9 to 12 - Araw ng Kagitingan to Holy Week (Thursday to Sunday)
- May 1 - Labor Day (Friday)
- June 12 Independence Day (Friday)
- July 31 – Eidul Adha (Friday - Final date to be confirmed)
- August 21 - Ninoy Aquino Day (Friday)
- August 31 - National Heroes Day (Monday)
- November 30 - Bonifacio Day (Monday)
- December 25 - Christmas Day (Friday)
- December 30 to Jan 1 – Rizal Day and New Year’s Eve, Day (Wednesday to Friday)
So, what's your dream destination for 2020?