Whether you're driving or commuting, traveling in the metro includes the risk of getting into an accident. News reports of pedestrians and motorists being involved in road mishaps are not uncommon, and even when you try to be vigilant about your own driving or commuting habits, there will be someone on the road who won't be as conscious.
Before you hit the road, brush up on safety tips to lessen your chances of getting into any vehicular accidents.
For more tips on travel and road safety, check out these FN articles:
- Women on Wheels: MMDA Lists 10 Things Every Driver Should Know
- 10 Car Safety Tips You Should Remember
- 10 Things You Should Know about Basic Taxi Safety
- 5 Tips for Protecting Yourself against Carnappers
- Women on Wheels: What to Do in a Vehicular Accident
(Originally published as "AJ Perez Dies in Vehicular Accident + 10 Road Safety Tips" on FemaleNetwork.com; photo by Wyckthoor via Flickr Creative Commons )