Although movie lovers get the chance to practice a little escapism via cinema with every new flick that comes out, there’s usually just a handful of films we find ourselves going back to over and over again. Some of them may be associated with personal memories (like the first movie you watched with the man who would become your husband or your favorite movie as a couple), and some of them may have really stirred you to think beyond the everyday and act accordingly. Others may have simply evoked a feeling of sweetness or contentment that you recapture by watching them again every so often.
Whatever the reason behind your flick picks, we wholeheartedly agree that the movies you listed when we asked you what your all-time favorite films were are all worth watching at least a few times.
Check out the gallery below to search for your favorite movies and learn more about those your fellow FNites love.
For more movie suggestions, go to these articles:
- Reel Inspiration: 25 Movies to Inspire You
- 25 Magical Movie Musicals
- 20 More Chick Flick Favorites: FN Readers' Picks
- Chick Flick Favorites: 12 Movies You Never Get Tired of Seeing
- 30 Movies to Look Forward to This Year
- Movie Madness: 25 Flicks to Freshen Up Your Summer
- Making the Jump: 30 Book-to-Screen Crossovers
- 20 BFF Movies for Women's Friendship Month