Cebu Pacific celebrated National Heroes' Day by announcing a new seat sale, which offers trips with base fares that go as low as P299 to a list of local destinations:
- Cagayan De Oro to Bohol, Dumaguete, or Iloilo;
- Cebu to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Camiguin, Calbayog, Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete,General Santos, Iloilo, Kalibo, Legazpi, Ozamiz,Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Siargao, Surigao, Tacloban, or Zamboanga;
- Clark to Bacolod, Bohol, Boracay (Caticlan), Davao, Iloilo, or Puerto Princesa;
- Davao to Bacolod, Bohol, Cagayan de Oro, Iloilo, or Zamboanga;
- Iloilo to General Santos or Puerto Princesa;
- Manila to Bacolod, Basco, Bohol, Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Cagayan De Oro, Cauayan (Isabela), Cebu, Coron (Busuanga), Cotabato, Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Kalibo, Legazpi, Masbate, Naga, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Romblon (Tablas) Roxas, San Jose (Mindoro), Siargao, Tuguegarao, Virac, or Zamboanga;
- Zamboanga to Cotabato or Tawi-Tawi.
If you're planning to fly out of the country for your next vacay on the other hand, now is also the time to book with Cebu Pac, as base fares of some of their international flights go as low as P699:
- Cebu to Hong Kong, Macau, Shanghai or Tokyo (Narita);
- Clark to Hong Kong, Macau, or Tokyo (Narita);
- Iloilo to Hong Kong;
- Manila to Bandar Seri Begawan, Bangkok, Beijing, Bali (Denpasar), Dubai, Fukuoka, Guangzhou (Canton), Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Macau, Nagoya, Tokyo (Narita), Osaka, Shanghai, Taipei, or Xiamen.
Promo is only until August 28, and travel dates are from March 1 to July 31, 2020. You can pay at payment centers or via credit card. You can also pay through Cashalo.
Pay for your tickets in installments!
If you don't have a credit card (or you don't want to get bombarded by credit card interest rates), Cashalo and Cebu Pacific have recently launched their Fly Now & Pay Later partnership, which enables you to book your Cebu Pacific flights and to pay them in installment through the Cashalo app! Here are a couple of its perks:
- You can take advantage of the installment plan with a billing up to P7,000.
- You can pay in three or six months.
Availing is pretty simple: you only need to install Cashalo on your phone. Create an account and wait for approval, which usually takes three to four hours. Once you're good to go, you can pay for your plane tickets via Cashalo for cash-out that's easier on your wallet!
You can pay your installments through Robinsons Bank and other accredited banks, through 7-Eleven, LBC, Bayad Centers, and other merchants--all of which are quite accessible, which makes things easier for you even on your busiest days.
Excited to fly? For more details, visit Cashalo's website or their Facebook Page.